Using Legion Realm Game Store with UDP
You can easily link your UDP account and create a developer profile for the Legion Realm Game Store. Just follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- IAP = Yes (optional)
- Premium Pricing = Yes (optional)
- Ads = Unrestricted (make sure your ad stack works in your repacked game)
Linking Unity and Legion Realm Game Store
Have these ready:
- Bank account information
- Bank account opening certificate
- If you are from China, the following additional documents will be required:
- Business License (营业执照)
- Tax Registration Certificate (税务登记证)
- Organization Code (组织机构代码)
- General Taxpayer Certificate (一般纳税人资格书)
Signing up and linking
- Click “Create and link account”
- Read through permissions and click “allow”
- Click “Sign up with UDP account”
Filling out Developer & Payee information
- Fill out all required fields (Name, address, etc.)
- Have important bank account details ready (such as your SWIFT-BIC)
- Read and agree to the Legion Realm Game Store Developer Distribution Agreement
- Click “Submit”
Submitting games to Legion Realm Game Store from UDP
Prepare your game for submission in the Game Info section
- Input/upload all required information on the Game Info page
- Review your In-App Purchases and adjust prices if needed
- Click “Save” at the top-right of your screen
- Click “Release”
- Create a revision tag and some release notes, and confirm
Submit your game in the Publish section
- On the Publish page, go to Advanced to set a launch date
- Any warnings or errors will be flagged ahead of submitting your game to Legion Realm Game Store. Errors must be addressed before you can submit.
- When you’re satisfied, click “Publish” at the top right of the screen
Monitor your game submission in the Status section
- You will be sent to a Status page showing your game’s submission progress.
- Once accepted, you can begin tracking your game’s performance by clicking the “Reporting” tab above.
Congratulations, you’ve just submitted your game to Legion Realm Game Store!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which languages does Legion Realm Game Store operate in?
The UI of the Legion Realm Game Store is available in multiple languages. By default it is the same as the phone’s default language.
The default language will always be English (en-US). Many more languages are supported, so make sure you submit localized game metadata for all the languages your game supports. For the extensive list of languages supported, refer to the User Guide in the Documents section of the Legion Realm Developer Center (https://open.legionrealm.com/
The store’s operation team speaks English and Chinese.
Which countries/regions does Legion Realm Game Store reach?
The store reaches all the markets where Lenovo Legion Phones are sold (globally except in China and Vietnam). The phones’ target audience is hardcore gamers, and key markets include Germany, UK, Saudi Arabia, and Thailand.
Does Legion Realm Game Store support premium (pay-to-download) games?
What devices does the Legion Realm Game Store client support?
The store is pre-loaded on Android-based Lenovo Legion mobile gaming devices.
Once accepted, will my game launch automatically on Legion Realm Game Store?
Not necessarily. You can set a specific date to launch your game before you submit it (in the Advanced section). Note that your game must first be accepted by the store.
How do I access the Legion Realm Game Store developer console after I register via UDP?
What are the rules and requirements for my game on the Legion Realm Game Store?
You must own or have the distribution rights/license of the game and its content.
The Legion Realm Game Store team screens carefully the games submitted before featuring them on the store. They will reject games that:
- Contain explicit adult content
- Fraudulently attempt to gather sensitive data from players
- Are not properly labeled and age-gated
- Maliciously lure or force players to pay in order to progress
- Have excessive In-game ads that affect player’s gaming experience
- Are blatant imitations of existing games/IPs
- Have exaggerated/Inaccurate game descriptions
- Have misleading/confusing UI or poor UX
- Are deemed unsatisfactory or incomplete due to any other circumstances
What data privacy law does Legion Realm Game Store follow?
How do payouts work in Legion Realm Game Store?
Apply for a payment from the Legion Realm Developer Center (https://open.legionrealm.com/
) once you meet the minimum payout amount of US$100 and have confirmed that there are no errors in the payout report. Once your application is processed, you will receive your payment within 45 days from the end of that month. For instance, if your payout application was processed during June, you will receive your payment by mid August latest (45 days from June 30th).